Thursday, January 13, 2011
A new layout is coming up!
Just wanted to share with you all in a short message that a new layout is coming up. It's being made by a talented girl that I know whose name is Yiota :-) She also has a fun blog about movie reviews, books etc. together with some other people which is http://splashofourworlds.blogspot.com/ .
I was able to see a preview of it and I can say that I really liked it, I thought it was awesome! :-)
PS : I might not blog so much these coming days because of personal reasons.
Xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(339)
-
▼
January
(40)
- Crazy about animals ? I think so ;-)
- Mini shoplog
- A quick newsflash for the Avril Lavigne fans!
- MAC Viva Glam 2 soon to be released!
- Gossip Girl actors/actresses on the set - 27th of ...
- Lady Gaga reveals the full lyrics of "Born This Wa...
- Swatches from the Viva La Diva Absolutely fabulous...
- My Abbey Dawn collection and more ...
- Let's talk : Gossip Girl - 4.12 - The Kids Are No...
- My birthday presents
- Leather dresses, a new trend coming up maybe ?
- Gossip Girl returns today!
- "What The Hell" music video released!
- Wreck this journal
- I present to you the new layout!
- It's my birthday today! :-)
- My favourite Disney songs
- Behind the scenes of the "What The Hell" music video!
- Some of my jewellery pieces
- Photos of the Golden Globes 2011
- Blake Lively, Ed Westwick and Penn Badgley on the ...
- Shoplog 14-01-2011
- New music video of Taylor Swift!
- A new layout is coming up!
- In less than two weeks Gossip Girl returns!
- Nailart and celebrities
- I have received the Stylish Blogger Award !
- Lady Gaga reveals Polaroid Grey Label products
- The looks and the winners from The People's Choice...
- Jessica Szohr Hits The Jungle Wearing Only Her Ski...
- Presenting to you The Filthy Youth
- Leighton Meester for the new world wide beauty cam...
- I've been tagged - A Blog With Substance tag
- My favourite brush - The Tangle Teezer
- "Born This Way" by Lady Gaga to be released on the...
- Avril performing "Girlfriend" and "What The Hell" ...
- Tag : Smile To The World
- "What The Hell" gratis te downloaden!
- Two things I won recently / Twee dingen die ik rec...
- HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!
-
▼
January
(40)
Visitors
http://liesewiesje.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.

11 reacties:
Oeh, ben benieuwd ^_^
Ben benieuwd naar je nieuwe layout!
Succes ermee!
woei! ben benieuwt!
Wat ontzettend lief van Yiota dat ze dat voor jou doet. Ik ben ook erg benieuwd naar je nieuwe layout!
okk i can;t wait to see itt
XX
Leuk..!
Ik ben benieuwd naar je nieuwe layout! ;)
Nu ben ik wel nieuwsgierig naar je nieuwe layout!
Hoop dat het goed met je gaat meid! Ik las wel het een en ander op Twitter! Liefs!!
@Joni, blogvanfem, femketje, Tatjana, Maccia Ja, ben zelf ook benieuwd hoe het eind resultaat zal zijn :D
@Rinah Ja, het is zeker lief van haar dat ze dit doet.
@Lydia & Marjolein I can't wait to see it either :)
@Dhini Ja, zeker leuk.
@Kayla Dankjewel voor je lieve woorden, dat waardeer ik.
ben benieuwd!
Post a Comment