Monday, February 14, 2011
The Grammy's 2011 : the red carpet and the winners
Yesterday it were the Grammy's like most people knew, I didn't watch the show, I just watched a little bit of the red carpet and I have to say that there were some really lovely dresses but also certain outfits where I thought like "what is she/he wearing?". Which outfits did you think were yay and which nay?
So here are a few outfits :
Lady Gaga in a very special outfit or should we say costume? Most people didn't know what it was, an egg or a cocoon? Cool entrance though, very Gaga-ish.
Source photos: http://wonderwall.msn.com
To finish it off, two performances by Lady Gaga and Eminem:
Xoxo
So here are a few outfits :
Lady Gaga in a very special outfit or should we say costume? Most people didn't know what it was, an egg or a cocoon? Cool entrance though, very Gaga-ish.
This was one of her outfits during the night, personally don't like it so much.
And here she was wearing another outfit, posing backstage with Beyoncé and Usher. This outfit I like a little bit more than the previous one.
Katy Perry wearing an amazing dress
J.LO aka Jennifer Lopez will always remain a fashion icon I believe. A short but a great dress and loving the shoes!
Rihanna. Hmmm, this is just a nay for me, what is this kind of a dress?
Hayley Williams from Paramore. Also a nay for me, what is this?
Nicki Minaj. Hmnmm, the thing on her head is quite funny but in general this isn't really my thing, the leopard print is cool though.
Selena Gomez, her dress is cute I find.
Eva Longeria. I think she looked amazing, the dress is lovely too I find.
Kim Kardashian, looking smashing as usual and liking the make-up as usual too.
Keri Hilson. Great dress.
Nicole aka Snooki from Jersey Shore who was one of the hosts at the red carpet. Cute dress she is wearing, she had a lot of pain in her feet by the way, I can imagine that with those heels, wow.
Ciara. OK, this dress was really a nay for me, it shows way too much I find and meh, just don't like it personally.
Mya, wow, this dress I like. I wonder how it is to walk in such a tight dress though, musn't be easy. Anyway, she looked great.
Kelly Osbourne. Wow, she looks so much better compared to the old days when she was in the show "The Osbournes". She did an amazing job really and the dress is lovely.
Selma Blair. The dress is alright.
Natasha Bedingfield. The dress is not really my thing, it's OK.
Cyndi Lauper. Cool haircut, haha.
Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban. The dress looks good on her I find.
Christina Aguilera performing
Now onto the winners, I have to say that I'm quite surprised like many other people that Arcade Fire won album of the year instead of Lady Gaga or Eminem but at least they both won awards in some other categories.
Record of the Year
- 'Need You Now,' Lady Antebellum - WINNER
- 'Nothing on You,' B.o.B. Feat. Bruno Mars
- 'Love the Way You Lie,' Eminem Feat. Rihanna
- 'Forget You,' Cee-Lo
- 'Empire State of Mind,' Jay-Z Feat. Alicia Keys
- 'The Suburbs,' Arcade Fire - WINNER
- 'Recovery,' Eminem
- 'Need You Now,' Lady Antebellum
- 'The Fame Monster,' Lady Gaga
- 'Teenage Dream,' Katy Perry
- 'Need You Now,' Lady Antebellum - WINNER
Dave Haywood, Josh Kear, Charles Kelley & Hillary Scott, songwriters (Lady Antebellum) - 'Beg, Steal or Borrow,' Ray LaMontagne
Ray LaMontagne, songwriter (Ray LaMontagne And The Pariah Dogs) - 'F--- You,' Cee-Lo
Brody Brown, Cee Lo Green, Ari Levine, Philip Lawrence & Bruno Mars, songwriters (Cee Lo Green) - 'The House That Built Me,' Miranda Lambert
om Douglas and Allen Shamblin, songwriters (Miranda Lambert) - 'Love the Way You Lie,' Eminem Feat. Rihanna
Alexander Grant, Skylar Grey & Marshall Mathers, songwriters (Eminem Feat. Rihanna)
- Esperanza Spalding - WINNER
- Justin Bieber
- Drake
- Florence and the Machine
- Mumford and Sons
- 'Bad Romance,' Lady Gaga - WINNER
- 'King of Anything,' Sara Bareilles
- 'Halo (Live),' Beyoncé
- 'Chasing Pirates,' Norah Jones
- 'Teenage Dream,' Katy Perry
- 'Recovery,' Eminem - WINNER
- 'The Adventures of Bobby Ray,' B.o.B
- 'Thank Me Later,' Drake
- 'The Blueprint 3,' Jay-Z
- 'How I Got Over,' The Roots
- 'The Fame Monster,' Lady Gaga - WINNER
- 'My World 2.0,' Justin Bieber
- 'I Dreamed a Dream,' Susan Boyle
- 'Battle Studies,' John Mayer
- 'Teenage Dream,' Katy Perry
- 'Just the Way You Are,' Bruno Mars - WINNER
- 'Haven't Met You Yet,' Michael Bublé
- 'This is It,' Michael Jackson
- 'Whataya Want from Me,' Adam Lambert
- 'Half of My Heart,' John Mayer
- 'Empire State Of Mind,' Jay-Z and Alicia Keys - WINNER
- 'Love the Way You Lie,' Eminem & Rihanna
- 'Not Afraid,' Eminem
- 'Nothin' On You,' B.o.B and Bruno Mars
- 'On To The Next One,' Jay-Z and Swizz Beatz
- 'The Resistance,' Muse - WINNER
- 'Emotion & Commotion,' Jeff Beck
- 'Backspacer,' Pearl Jam
- 'Mojo,' Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers
- 'Le Noise,' Neil Young
- 'Angry World,' Neil Young - WINNER
- 'Little Lion Man,' Mumford & Sons
- 'Radioactive,' Kings Of Leon
- 'Resistance,' Muse
- 'Tighten Up,' The Black Keys
Source photos: http://wonderwall.msn.com
To finish it off, two performances by Lady Gaga and Eminem:
Xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(339)
-
▼
February
(42)
- And so the"Born This Way" music video has come out...
- The dresses of The Oscars 2011
- 30-Day Song Challenge: Day 8 – A Song That I Know ...
- A very good live version of "What The Hell"!
- 30-Day Song Challenge: Day 7 – A Song That Reminds...
- Behind the scenes of Gossip Girl - 24th of Februar...
- 30-Day Song Challenge: Day 6 – A Song That Reminds...
- Series I watch and series I used to watch
- 30-Day Song Challenge: Day 5 – A Song That Reminds...
- 30 Day Song Challenge -Day 04 – A song that makes ...
- The new and renovated Yves Rocher opened today and...
- 30 Day Song Challenge - Day 03 – A song that makes...
- Let's talk : Gossip Girl - 4.16 - While You Weren'...
- 30 Day Song Challenge - Day 2 – My Least Favourite...
- 30-Day Song Challenge: Day 1 – My Favourite Song
- Behind the scenes of Gossip Girl - 18th of Februar...
- Yay, Photobucket works again!
- Tag: 7 Beauty Characteristics
- Lady Gaga talks about the Viva Glam campaign
- A new poll: Jesse, Cheryl or Sophie... ? or Avril?
- Photobucket problems
- Let's talk : Gossip Girl - 4.15 - It-Girl Happened...
- Happy Valentine's day everyone!
- The Grammy's 2011 : the red carpet and the winners
- Review: La Source from Crabtree & Evelyn
- The Grammy's are tomorrow, who gets your support?
- My order from www.eleven.se
- Received a fun surprise in the mail today!
- Newest single of Lady Gaga released!
- Lady Gaga in the March issue of Vogue U.S.
- The single cover of Lady Gaga's single "Born This ...
- Let's talk : Gossip Girl - 4.14 - Panic Roommate
- Behind the scenes of Gossip Girl - 7th of February...
- Saw "Tangled" and ...
- Two tags in one
- Avril with a new look in a new editorial by Mark L...
- Leighton Meester - Vanity Fair photoshoot
- Going to see "Tangled" in two days!
- Funny video of Leighton Meester and Ed Westwick news
- My Disney Couture wishlist
- Let's talk : Gossip Girl - 4.13 - Damien Darko
- Leighton Meester for Nylon Magazine
-
▼
February
(42)
Visitors
http://liesewiesje.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.























11 reacties:
kelly osbourne looked gorgeous :D
sommige outfits zijn prachtig inderdaad, en sommige totaal niet
groetjes michelle
Rihanna ziet er niet uit! Need you now is een mooi nummer :)
Zitten echt een hoop slecht geklede mensen bij, Rihanna?!
she is always so weird!
though in this awards many people wore weird clothes..LOL
jennifer lopez, beyonce en keri hilson!(L)
I love de jurk van Selena Gomez!!!
De jurk van Kelly Osbourne ziet er erg leuk uit!
De jurk van Keri Hilson vind ik echt mooi! En snooki ziet er zo leuk uit :D x
selena gomez vind ik echt prachtig! al de rest niet zo, dan vooral rihanna en lady gaga!
x
Just one little comment: I adore JLO style, but specially I adore her legs, tonified and strong legs, absolutely beautiful for wearing miniskirts.
On the other hand, Avril looks gorgeous, and her shoes are simply amazing!
Kiss!
Post a Comment