Pages

Friday, August 05, 2011

Did some Forever 21 shopping

As I didn't really have anything from Forever 21 except a military jacket that I bought last year which I still love I decided to do some Forever 21 shopping to get a bit in the mood ;-) I shopped first online because the boots that I really wanted since the beginning I saw them in the shop were sold out already in the real store in Belgium. Besides that I also ordered other things online such as a leopard top and a 3/4 white, lace blazer + a spikes necklace.

In the real store I mainly bought small things, accessoiries.

Online :




Real life shopping :



They have such cute jewellery/accessoiries at Forever 21 I find, did any of you shop at Forever 21 already (online or in real life) and if so what do you think of their clothes/jewellery/accessoiries? And what did you buy?

Xoxo

18 reacties:

PinkFairy said...

super leuke spulletjes :)

Amber said...

Leuk! Vooral die blazer! <3 Ik wil ook eens online bestellen maar IP blocked als ik naar de site wil sinds ik Telfort als provider heb, dus that sucks. :(

Pauline said...

Hele leuke aankopen! Ik kan niet wachten tot er een Forever21 in NL zit :D

Minalher said...

Ik moet precies toch maar eens langskomen. :D

Valerie said...

Die ketting heb ik nogal gezien ;)Mooie armband en ring en oorbellen :)

Lisa said...

Wat een leuke aankopen! Ik denk dat ik ook maar eens moet gaan! =) xx

miichelle1988 said...

leuke koopjes :D nu heb ik zin om ook weer te gaan bestellen haha maar dat doe ik niet.

Kimberly said...

Wauw, beautifull things! Je zou is een outfit of the day moeten posten ;) Leuk juist!

Kayla said...

Leuk allemaal!

femketje said...

leuke nieuwe aankopen :D

Eline said...

oehh nice!

Turquazria said...

ik ben totally verliefd op die ! en die roze make up borstels zijn zo cute. echt leuke aankopen

mizztraveller said...

i like the boots . They are really cute

Maccia said...

wow dat shirt met tijger 'print'

Rinah said...

Ohh wat heb je leuke spullen geshopt! Jammer dat ik gisteren F21 gemist heb, volgende keer beter.

Deb said...

Wat een ontzettend leuke spullen heb je gekocht! Die ketting met de headphone vind ik echt super cute!

April said...

De spike ketting en de laarzen (L)

Marie said...

Zalige spulletjes! Ik vind vooral die t-shirt & dat vestje, die oorbellen en die ring & koptelefoon erg leuk (die heb ik trouwens ook zelf ^^).
xx

Post a Comment

Followers

Free counters!

Visitors

http://liesewiesje.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.