Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Abbey Dawn @ The Fashion Week New York

One, I really like the cute tiara that Avril is wearing and I like her hoodie which has an anchor on it + I like the bikini with the butterflies on it (just adore butterflies) and the black dress is pretty I find. One of the models was by the way a member of the Jenner family and as most of you know, Avril is in relationship with Brody Jenner so that was special to Avril.

Arriving with a tiara and coloured tips
Sources : http://instagr.am/p/M7mVg/ & https://twitter.com/#!/MTVstyle

Brody Jenner & Kim Kardashian and other people supporting Avril

Kylie Jenner wearing a cute dress


Butterfly bikini & Ellie Skellie hoodie

The Unions Jacked bikini & Denim Shorts

Avril after showing her new Abbey Dawn collection

Are there any items you like of the new Abbey Dawn collection?

Xoxo

8 reacties:

Hayley said...

man those jenner sisters and their amazing bodies... they will give their big sisters a run for their money one day =)

http://hayleyhour.blogspot.com/

Sofie said...

leuke collectie! ♥

Kayla said...

Leuke collectie!

Femke | Younique said...

Jaaa leuk ♥

Marie said...

Ziet er echt al leuk uit! Die bikini's zijn super ^^.
x

Cynthiiaa said...

Kim ziet er altijd zo mooi uit!

Krizia said...

I don't like Avril's outfit...
And I can't believe that she's dating Brody Jenner, I prefer Lauren Conrad with him. :D

Kylie's dress is cute, though!
Enjoy the concert tonight!

x Krizia

Shark Attack - Fashion Blog

Caithlin said...

Avril ziet er zelf ook mooi uit!

Post a Comment

Followers

Free counters!

Blog Archive

Visitors

http://liesewiesje.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.