Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The things I got at the International Brussels Tattoo Convention 2011

I wanted to make a separate post about this because I had so many photos in the previous post already.

First of all the skincare products from http://www.glamourflage.com.au/ which I talked about in my previous post. I'm very curious how my skin will react to this, I already used it one day now. Isn't the bag cute by the way? ^_^  In this bag there was a set which included a facial toner, a moisture milk and a make-up remover. It was a special offer.
In the other bag was the face cream
The texts on these products are so cute, each products has like their own character. The character of the face cream is called Lucy for example.

Iron Fist Sketchy Fox T-Shirt which I got from http://www.beadesaurus.co.uk . The precise link to the t-shirt is http://www.beadesaurus.co.uk/product/iron-fist-sketchy-fox-t-shirt/ but unfortunately it's out of stock I see.
I like the tags of Iron Fist
Just loved this wallet from the moment I saw it, especially like the fact that they put the text "We're a little mad here!!!" on it.
Yet again, got it from http://www.beadesaurus.co.uk/ and the brand is Loungefly
A cute bow for in the hair

Got this from a jewellery stand but don't know the name of it unfortunately. Anyway, thought these earrings were cute.

Xoxo




9 reacties:

Cynthiiaa said...

Leuke aankopen! Wat zitten sommige producten leuk verpakt. :)

femketje said...

super leuk tshirt :D

wj said...

superleuk! toen ik de foto in je vorige blog zag van het shirt met de vos dacht ik al.. leuk!!!! haha en jij hebt hem gewoon gekocht, supertof!

je hebt echt leuke dingen gekocht!

Kayla said...

Leuke spulletjes!

Evelien - www.ohmylush.nl said...

Lovely stuff you got!

Fleur said...

Het vossenshirtje is echt geweldig :D

Maccia said...

Wat een leuke aankopen heb je gedaan.

Sofie said...

superschattige spulletjes! ♥

Beauty Treasures said...

leuk! en die verpakking is zo schattig

Post a Comment

Followers

Free counters!

Visitors

http://liesewiesje.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.