Monday, April 04, 2011
A bag holder from Quirijno
A few weeks ago, I had won a bag holder from Quirinjo on http://curvacious.nl/blog/2011/03/winactie-2x-quirijno-tashaak/, thank you once again! I was really happy with it because I have so many big handbags and it's annoying when you have to put a pretty and big handbag on a dirty ground at places like restaurants, cafes, toilets and so on.
You can check out the bag holders of Querijno over here http://www.quirijnoaccessoiresenbeauty.nl/c-646298/tashaken/.
I tested it out today and I have to say it really works. The handbag was really heavy which was the ultimate test ;-)
Here are some photos:
You can check out the bag holders of Querijno over here http://www.quirijnoaccessoiresenbeauty.nl/c-646298/tashaken/.
I tested it out today and I have to say it really works. The handbag was really heavy which was the ultimate test ;-)
Here are some photos:
Desirée from www.curvacious.nl was so kind to add some cute heart tea filters, thank you!
The bag holder when it's closed and not used. Isn't it pretty by the way?
This is how the bag holder looks like when it's opened.
The ultimate test ;-)
Do any of you have a handbag holder and if so yes, what do you think of it? And if not, would you like to have one?
Xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(339)
-
▼
April
(27)
- Koninginnedag! Happy Queensday!
- Eminem is coming to Belgium in August!
- Leighton Meester & Vera Wang light The Empire Stat...
- Trailer of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows p...
- The cover of "Smile" released + news about the mus...
- Let's talk : Gossip Girl - 4.19 - Petty In Pink
- My photos of the big animal fair
- Preview of the big animal fair I went to today
- A new way of transport for cats
- Happy Easter everyone!
- Scream 4 review
- Did shome shopping + a present
- Let's talk : Gossip Girl - 4.18 - The Kids Stay In...
- Are you Gossip Girl fans ready? Gossip Girl return...
- Album cover from "Born This Way" revealed!
- Lady Gaga released her new single "Judas" earlier ...
- Making a carrot cake with friends
- Got tagged! Tag: What If ...
- Baked a lemon cake today
- Spring has arrived in the Botanical Garden
- My favourite Spring/Summer song at the moment
- Order from www.grandparfym.se
- Boekentip: "Opening Night" door Yolande Schyns
- What do you do when you're in an empty metro? This...
- A bag holder from Quirijno
- Thanks to Suzy from simplysuzy.nl ...
- Tag: if I say something, then you say?
-
▼
April
(27)
Visitors
http://liesewiesje.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.






11 reacties:
Ziet er goed uit!
Handig dingetje! :D
Dat is zeker een handige tassenhanger. Zelf heb ik er ook 1 maar dan een andere. Veel plezier ermee.
oeh die ziet er leuk uit!
wat een grappig en handig ding voor je tas haha.
Ik heb hem ook gewonnen, heb wel een andere maar vind ze super!
Die zijn handig he! ;)
erg mooi, en hij lijkt me ook best handig!
x
Ziet er cool uit :)
Wat leuk dat je de tassenhanger hebt gewonnen! Lijkt me best handig!
Ja! Now thanks to you I know that the little strange thing I have in one of the gabinets of my house is finally a "bag holder"!!!! So I will use it as soon as possible! I share your idea about what a terrible thing is to leave our bags on the floor while we eat or drink some coffee! Thanks God someone invented already this kind of USEFUL items for women :D yes! :D
Post a Comment